Deep Green Resistance Australia -

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brisbane Druidry Library

If you live in or near brisbane and are interested in Druidry, the environment, gardening, or the writings of Derrick Jensen, why not join the private library of Brisbane Druidry and borrow from this small but precious collection.  More books are being added all the time and the next feature will be a guide to finding Druidry books in public libraries in and around Brisbane.


Find out more at:
http://www.librarything.com/profile/Brisbane_Grove

4 comments:

  1. great blog, looking forward to more..... see you in TDN?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evergreen - Yes, my home is up on a hill and my immediate family were all okay during the floods. Thank you for your concern. I enjoyed your comments about trees on your profile :)

    Amanda - Thank you! Yes we have met on The Druid Network, although my account (now lapsed) was under my 'real' name and I have since taken Anifail as my Druid name. I will look forward to saying hello there when I get signed up again.

    ReplyDelete

Grasstrees at D'aguilar National Park

Grasstrees at D'aguilar National Park
Grasstrees at D'aguilar National Park